- QUIET CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION IN CENTRAL BOOKHAM VILLAGE
- LONG PRIVATE BLOCK PAVED DRIVEWAY - PARKING FOR SEVERAL CARS
- EXISTING DERELICT THREE BEDROOM HOUSE
- SCOPE FOR SUPERB NEW DEVELOPMENT
- DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE
- APROX 0.2 ACRE PLOT - APROX AVERAGE DEPTH x WIDTH 92ft x 85ft
FANTASTIC DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY.
A rare opportunity to purchase a building plot approx. 0.2 acre located in the heart of Bookham Village.
Sought after location - 5 minutes walk from Bookham village shops and 15 minutes walk to Bookham Rail Station with direct line to London (approx. 50 minutes).
Tucked away in a quiet cul-de-sac at the end of a private driveway, the plot has an existing derelict detached three bedroom property with detached double garage and large garden. We have been advised that due to the present condition (structural movement and water damage) the existing property on the site would not currently be mortgageable.