- SPACIOUS & LIGHT ENTRANCE HALL
- SHOWER ROOM / CLOAKROOM
- SITTING ROOM WITH FEATURE BAY WINDOW & LOVELY OUTLOOK
- GOOD SIZE DINING ROOM + UTILITY CUPBOARD WITH PLUMBING FOR WASHING MACHINE
- ATTRACTIVE KITCHEN WITH LARDER CUPBOARD & SPACE FOR DISHWASHER
- DOUBLE BEDROOMS 1 & 2 TO GROUND FLOOR
- LIGHT LANDING LEADING TO W.C & SINK (SCOPE FOR BATH/SHOWER ROOM)
- TWO FURTHER DOUBLE BEDROOMS - DOUBLE GLAZING & GAS C.H.
- LOVELY SUNNY REAR PATIO GARDEN WITH SIDE ACCESS
- GARAGE, GOOD SIZE FRONT GARDEN & DRIVEWAY PARKING FOR SEVERAL CARS
A light and spacious four bedroom detached chalet bungalow in a desirable road, on the south side of the village walking distance of Bookham High Street.
Good size sitting room and separate dining room, utility cupboard with plumbing for washing machine. Modern kitchen with good array of cupboards and work surfaces, shower room / cloakroom.
Two double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes to the ground floor and two good size double bedrooms to the first floor. W.C. & hand basin (scope for bath or shower)
Plenty of eaves storage space. A patio garden to the rear is a real sun trap, ideal for relaxing and entertaining.
Garage and large front garden with attractive planting and driveway parking for several cars.
5 minutes walk from local shops and 10/15 minutes to Bookham High street. Superb area for access to Norbury Park, ideal for walkers.