- SPACIOUS HALL WITH CLOAKROOM
- DOUBLE ASPECT LOUNGE / DINING ROOM
- GOOD SIZE KITCHEN / BREAKFAST ROOM WITH PANTRY
- COVERED SIDE AREA
- FOUR BEDROOMS - THREE DOUBLE ONE SINGLE
- RECENTLY REPLACED SHOWER ROOM
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING & PART DOUBLE GLAZING
- SOUTH FACING GARDEN WITH PATIO AREA & SHED
- GARAGE & DRIVEWAY PARKING
- QUIET LOCATION - NO ONWARD CHAIN
Set in a delightful cul de sac within walking distance of the Howard of Effingham School.
This charming property requires some up-dating but has recently had the bathroom replaced with a walk-in shower and modern fittings.
Cloakroom, good size double aspect lounge / dining room, kitchen breakfast room with pantry and door leading to covered side storage area.
Four bedrooms, three doubles and a single. Spacious modern shower room.
South facing garden to the rear and side of the property mostly laid to lawn with a patio area and shed.
Garage and front garden with driveway parking.
NO ONWARD CHAIN