- WELCOMING ENTRANCE HALL WITH CLOAKROOM
- LIVING ROOM WITH FEATURE FIREPLACE & FRENCH DOORS OPENING TO TERRACE
- FULLY FITTED KITCHEN WITH BOSCH APPLIANCES & GRANITE WORKTOPS
- LIGHT AIRY LANDING - LINEN CUPBOARD
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH FITTED WARDROBES, EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM & VIEWS
- BEDROOM TWO WITH DEEP WARDROBE & FAR REACHING VIEWS TO NORBURY PARK
- CONTEMPORARY BATHROOM WITH NATURAL STONE WALL & FLOOR TILING
- UNDERFLOOR HEATING TO BATH & SHOWER ROOMS, DOUBLE GLAZING & GAS C.H. + AIR CIRCULATION SYSTEM
- DELIGHTFUL PRIVATE PART-WALLED GARDEN WITH FLAGSTONE TERRACES, ATTRACTIVE PLANTING & GARDEN SHED
- SECURITY GATED ACCESS - PARKING FOR TWO CARS - SET IN FOUR ACRES OF COMMUNAL GROUNDS
A superb two bedroom semi-detached, award winning designed property in the Arts & Crafts style with own private garden. Set in four acres of communal grounds with views to Norbury Park and Box Hill and approached by a security gate and long sweeping drive.
Built in 2009 to a high specification this property offers modern living in a traditional style.
This beautifully presented home benefits from a welcoming hall with cloakroom and oak floors to main reception areas. The superb living room with dining area to one side, features a stone fireplace and french doors leading to garden terrace. Presenting an ideal space for entertaining and al fresco dining.
Modern fully fitted kitchen with granite worktops and Bosch appliances.
A bright and airy landing leads to the two double bedrooms both of which have fitted wardrobes and glorious far reaching views across to Norbury Park. The main bedroom has the addition of an en-suite shower room. Contemporary family bathroom with natural stone tiling and underfloor heating (also to en-suite )
The delightful part-walled garden is laid to lawn with two flagstone terraced areas, herbaceous borders and a garden shed. There is also side access through a gate to the parking area.
Two designated parking spaces plus visitor parking. Charming communal gardens with clipped box hedges, flagstone paths and attractive planting.
Set in an area of outstanding natural beauty, Westhumble is a hamlet between Leatherhead and Dorking with picturesque National Trust farmland and countryside on the doorstep, ideal for cyclists, walkers & horse riding.
Two minutes walk from Box Hill & Westhumble railway station, Victoria/ Waterloo approx. 50 minutes. IDEAL FOR COMMUTING.