- ENTRANCE HALL
- EXTENDED SITTING ROOM / DINING ROOM WITH DOOR LEADING TO PATIO
- KITCHEN WITH OUTLOOK TO GARDEN
- MAIN BEDROOM WITH FITTED WARDROBES
- BEDROOM 2 WITH FITTED WARDROBES
- WET ROOM WITH SHOWER (BATH COULD BE RE-INSTATED)
- GAS C.H. & DOUBLE GLAZING
- SOUTH WEST FACING GARDEN WITH HIGH DEGREE OF PRIVACY
- OUTSIDE STORAGE ROOM - BLOCK PAVED DRIVEWAY PARKING
- 5-10 MINUTES WALK FROM SHOPS - NO ONWARD CHAIN
An extended end of terrace cottage style bungalow with south west facing garden in a superb village location.
This charming two bedroom bungalow benefits from a good size sitting room with door leading to a patio, kitchen with side door and window with outlook to the garden.
Main bedroom with fitted wardrobes and dressing table. Bedroom two also with fitted wardrobes. A wet-room shower has recently been installed however, a bath could be easily be re-fitted. Gas central heating and double glazing.
Lovely south west facing gardens with a high degree of privacy, mainly laid to lawn with a good size patio area. Outside storage room.
Block paved driveway offering off road parking. Scope for extension subject to planning consent.
5-10 MINUTES WALK FROM BOOKHAM'S BUSTLING SHOPS & CAFES.
NO ONWARD CHAIN.