- COVERED PORCH - ENTRANCE HALL
- SITTING ROOM WITH FEATURE FIREPLACE & BEAMED CEILING
- DINING ROOM WITH ARCHWAY TO FAMILY ROOM - DOUBLE DOORS TO TERRACE
- MODERN KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM WITH GRANITE WORKTOPS, RANGE COOKER & ISLAND
- SEPARATE UTILITY ROOM - CLOAKROOM - GAS C.H. & DOUBLE GLAZING
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH FITTED WARDROBES & EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- THREE FURTHER BEDROOMS
- FAMILY BATHROOM WITH GOOD STORAGE CUPBOARDS
- DELIGHTFUL GARDEN WITH RAISED BEDS, LOVELY TERRACE, GREENHOUSE & VEG. PATCH
- SUPERB DOUBLE GARAGE - DRIVEWAY PARKING FOR SEVERAL CARS
A beautifully presented four bedroom, three reception room family home with plenty of character. Located in a sought after private road in the hamlet of Westhumble.
Having been re-furbished over recent years this property benefits from a sitting room with open-fireplace surrounded by bespoke cupboards and shelves. Dining room with archway though to the family room with vaulted ceiling & double doors to terrace. Integral door to garage.
Contemporary style fitted kitchen with island, granite worktops, a range cooker, superb selection of cupboards and a larder - an excellent chef's kitchen.
Separate utility room with sink and plumbing for washing machine. Cloakroom & stable door to terrace.
A light airy landing leads to the master bedroom with stylish fitted wardrobes and en-suite shower room. Three further double bedrooms, Family bathroom with both airing and storage cupboards.
Delightful garden with a good size terrace providing an ideal space for entertaining. There are raised beds and a vegetable garden and generous side access.
The double garage offers generous storage. Driveway parking for several cars.
Scope for extension - subject to usual planning consent.
Westhumble is a stunning and convenient location with National Trust countryside on the doorstep, ideal for walking, cycling & horse riding etc.
Box Hill & Westhumble station is a 10 minute walk - Waterloo approx. 50 minutes - IDEAL FOR COMMUTING.