- SPACIOUS HALL WITH SHOWER ROOM - CUPBOARDS & DOOR TO GARAGE
- GOOD SIZE SITTING ROOM WITH DOUBLE DOORS LEADING TO PATIO
- KITCHEN LEADING TO DINING ROOM WITH SKYLIGHT & PATIO DOORS
- ATTRACTIVE WOOD STAIRCASE LEADING TO LANDING
- 19'9 DOUBLE ASPECT MASTER BEDROOM WITH WOOD FLOORING & SUPERB VIEWS
- DOUBLE BEDROOM 2 WITH FITTED WARDROBES & VIEWS
- DOUBLE BEDROOM 3 WITH VIEWS
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- BEAUTIFUL WEST FACING GARDENS WITH VIEWS OVER PROTECTED FIELDS
- GARAGE WITH WORKSHOP TO ONE END - DRIVEWAY PARKING
A spacious extended three bedroom property with wide-ranging vistas over protected National Trust farmland. Offering potential to up-date and make a unique family home, could be adapted to provide four bedrooms. Set in a private road in the desirable hamlet of Westhumble.
Spacious entrance hall with plenty of storage space, shower room and access to the garage. Good size double aspect sitting room with double doors leading to the delightful gardens. Kitchen with wide opening leading to the light airy dining room and double doors onto the patio, providing an ideal space for al fresco dining with superb views.
Wooden staircase leading to large double aspect master bedroom with picture window affording stunning views across to Ranmore. This room could be divided into two rooms. Two further double bedrooms with views, bedroom two with fitted wardrobes. Bathroom and separate W.C.
The sunny west facing gardens are a fabulous feature of this property, backing onto fields with superb views. There is a good size patio and side access.
Garage with window and workshop area to one end and driveway parking.
SCOPE FOR FURTHER EXTENSION - SUBJECT TO USUAL PLANNING CONSENT.