- ENTRANCE PORCH - SPACIOUS HALLWAY WITH CLOAKROOM
- OPEN PLAN SITTING ROOM/DINING ROOM WITH DOORS TO GARDEN
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN - NEFF HOB & COOKER - PANTRY & BREAKFAST BAR
- CONSERVATORY / UTILITY ROOM
- REPLACED DOUBLE GLAZING - GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- LIGHT AIRY LANDING - MODERN BATHROOM
- THREE BEDROOMS - 2 DOUBLES & 1 GOOD SINGLE
- ATTRACTIVE GARDEN WITH SHED & SIDE ACCESS
- GARAGE - DRIVEWAY PARKING FOR SEVERAL CARS
- 5 MINUTES FROM PLAYING FIELDS - HOWARD CATCHMENT
A fabulous well-presented 3 bedroom family home offering great charm and character. Updated in recent years, this welcoming home offers light and airy accommodation.
Attractive entrance porch, welcoming hallway with beautiful woodblock flooring & cloakroom. Sitting room with double doors leading to the garden. Dining room to one end. Good size modern fitted kitchen with breakfast bar, Neff hob & oven and original pantry. Conservatory / utility room.
A light landing leads to three bedrooms, two generous double bedrooms and a good size single. Modern family bathroom with large airing cupboard. Recently replaced double glazing, gas central heating.
Delightful garden mainly laid to lawn with garden shed. Side access to the garage and front of the property. Block paved driveway with parking for several cars.
Set in a quiet road close to stunning countryside, ideal for walking, cycling etc. Five minutes walk from local playing fields. About 10/15 minutes walk from local shops and The Howard of Effingham School.
HOWARD OF EFFINGHAM CATCHMENT