- WELCOMING HALL WITH CONTEMPORARY CLOAKROOM
- DOUBLE ASPECT SITTING ROOM WITH FEATURE FIREPLACE
- DINING ROOM WITH DOUBLE DOORS TO CONSERVATORY
- KITCHEN / BREAKFAST ROOM WITH EXCELLENT RANGE OF CUPBOARDS & WORK SURFACES
- GROUND FLOOR MASTER BEDROOM WITH MODERN EN-SUITE BATHROOM
- GOOD SIZE DOUBLE BEDROOMS 2 & 3 WITH SUPERB STORAGE
- BEDROOM 4 / STUDY
- FAMILY SHOWER ROOM - DOUBLE GLAZING & GAS CENTRAL HEATING - HIVE CONTROLLED
- DELIGHTFUL GARDENS WITH HIGH DEGREE OF SECLUSION TO THE REAR AND SIDE OF PROPERTY
- DOUBLE GARAGE WITH ELECTRIC DOORS & DRIVEWAY PARKING FOR SEVERAL CARS
A beautifully presented chalet-style property set in a sought after quiet cul-de-sac, five minutes walk from Bookham's bustling shops and cafes.
Offering superb accommodation, an inviting hallway leads to the double aspect sitting room with a feature gas fireplace and double doors to the dining room and then through to the conservatory, creating an ideal space for entertaining at all time of the year. Kitchen with good array of cupboards and worktops, breakfast area to one end.
Master bedroom with en suite bathroom to ground floor. Three good size bedrooms to first-floor two doubles and a single currently used as a study. Excellent storage in all double bedrooms. Family shower room. Double glazing and gas central heating. Attractive radiator covers.
Lovely garden with a high degree of seclusion, space for extension (STPP) at the side of the property. Double garage and side access. Front garden with driveway parking for several cars.