- ENTRANCE HALL WITH CLOAKROOM
- SEPARATE UTILITY ROOM - GAS CENTRAL HEATING - DOUBLE GLAZING
- GENEROUS 24' DOUBLE ASPECT LOUNGE WITH DOORS OPENING TO PATIO
- KITCHEN WITH DOOR TO GARDEN
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH FITTED WARDROBES
- DOUBLE BEDROOM 2 WITH GOOD STORAGE
- GOOD SIZE BEDROOM 3 / STUDY
- MODERN SPACIOUS BATHROOM WITH SEPARATE SHOWER
- DELIGHTFUL SUNNY SOUTH WEST FACING PATIO
- STORAGE SPACE TO FRONT OF PROPERTY - DRIVEWAY PARKING
A conveniently located three bedroom terraced property in the heart of Bookham village.
Offering spacious accommodation with a cloakroom and separate utility room. The generous double aspect lounge/dining room has a feature gas fireplace and double doors leading on to a delightful sunny patio garden, Offering an idea space for entertaining. The kitchen also has a door leading to the garden.
To the first-floor there are three good size bedrooms, two doubles with wardrobe storage. The generous modern bathroom benefits from a separate shower cubicle.
Delightful patio garden with sunny south-west aspect. Storage area to the front of the property and off-road parking.
Bookham village with it vibrant shops and cafes is less than 5 minutes walk. Catchment area for popular Howard & Eastwick Schools.
Bookham Station 15 minutes walk - ideal for commuting.
NO ONWARD CHAIN.