- COVERED ENTRANCE PORCH
- DOUBLE ASPECT SITTING ROOM WITH FEATURE FIREPLACE
- DOUBLE ASPECT DINING ROOM / BEDROOM 3 WITH BAY WINDOW
- FITTED KITCHEN / BREAKFAST ROOM - BAY WINDOW & CHARMING WINDOW SEAT
- SEPARATE UTILITY ROOM - DOWNSTAIRS CLOAKROOM / SHOWER ROOM
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS TO FIRST FLOOR WITH FITTED WARDROBES
- SPACIOUS FAMILY BATHROOM
- PRETTY GARDEN WITH PATIO AREAS AND MATURE PLANTING
- GARAGE WITH WINDOW & WORKBENCH TO REAR - DRIVEWAY PARKING
- GAS C.H. & DOUBLE GLAZING - NO ONWARD CHAIN
A delightful 2/3 bedroom detached chalet style house offering flexible accommodation. Set in a popular road situated on the sought-after south side of the village.
This light and airy property benefits from a double aspect sitting room with feature gas effect fireplace and patio door, a dining room or bedroom three, modern kitchen/breakfast room with plenty of storage cupboards and work surfaces, with an attractive window seat. Separate utility room and a good size cloakroom with shower.
Two double bedrooms to first-floor both with fitted wardrobes and eaves storage. Spacious family bathroom. Double glazing & gas central heating.
Delightful garden with patio areas and mature planting. Garage with parking in front and further driveway parking.
Howard School catchment - 10-15 minutes walk from Bookham village shops.
NO ONWARD CHAIN