- SPACIOUS HALL WITH MODERN CLOAKROOM & COATS CUPBOARD
- WOODBLOCK FLOORING TO HALL & RECEPTION ROOMS
- SITTING ROOM WITH LOG BURNING STOVE & DOORS TO GOOD SIZE CONSERVATORY WITH BLINDS
- DINING ROOM / FAMILY ROOM
- FITTED KITCHEN / BREAKFAST ROOM WITH DOUBLE DOORS LEADING TO PATIO
- INTEGRAL GARAGE - DOUBLE GLAZING & GAS C.H. - SOLAR PANELS
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN SUITE SHOWER & SINK & WARDROBES
- BEDROOMS 2 & 3 WITH FITTED WARDROBES - BEDROOM 4 / STUDY
- CONTEMPORARY FAMILY BATHROOM
- DELIGHTFUL SOUTH FACING GARDEN WITH PATIO AREA, CABIN & PLAYHOUSE
A delightful four bedroom family home set in a prestigious quiet private road.
This light and airy property benefits from a spacious hall with cloakroom, coats & under-stairs cupboards. Sitting room with feature wood burning stove and doors leading to a good size conservatory with fitted blinds. Dining / family room with attractive wood flooring. The kitchen has a good range of cupboards and opens out to a breakfast area with doors leading to a patio, ideal for entertaining.
Light, galleried landing leading to the master bedroom with en-suite shower and basin & fitted wardrobes. Double bedrooms two and three with fitted wardrobes. Bedroom four / study. Attractive contemporary family bathroom with power shower to one end of bath.
Delightful south facing garden with patio area, garden cabin and playhouse. Access via gates either side to front. Integral garage, driveway parking.
Only about 10 minutes walk to Bookham station - ideal for commuting. HOWARD CATCHMENT - NO CHAIN.