- LIGHT SPACIOUS HALL - BAMBOO FLOORING TO ALL RECEPTION ROOMS
- SITTING ROOM WITH WOOD BURNING STOVE & PLANTATION STYLE SHUTTERS
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN / DINING ROOM WITH CUPBOARD & PANTRY
- FAMILY SNUG WITH DOUBLE DOORS LEADING TO THE GARDEN
- SPACIOUS LEAN TO & SEPARATE UTILITY ROOM WITH UNITS & SPACE FOR WASHING MACHINE & DRYER
- LIGHT AIRY LANDING WITH TWO CUPBOARDS - HATCH TO PART-BOARDED LOFT
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS (ONE WITH DOUBLE WARDROBES)
- SINGLE BEDROOM CURRENTLY USED AS A STUDY
- FAMILY BATHROOM - GAS C.H. (COMBI BOILER) DOUBLE GLAZING
- ATTRACTIVE GARDEN WITH PATIO AREAS & GARDEN SHED - DRIVEWAY PARKING FOR SEVERAL CARS
An extended, beautifully presented three bedroom semi-detached family home in an ideal location. About 10/15 minutes walk from Bookham village shops, Bookham station & The Howard of Effingham school.
This delightful modernised property offers good accommodation. There is plenty of storage space throughout the property as well as double glazing & gas central heating with a Combi boiler. All of the reception rooms benefit from superb bamboo flooring. The sitting room and two bedrooms include desirable plantation style shutters.
Lovely sitting room with feature wood burning stove. A contemporary style fitted kitchen leads into the dining area and then to the snug, with doors leading onto a patio area. This offers a fabulous space for entertaining and 'al fresco' dining. Separate utility room with fitted cupboards and space for washing machine & dryer. Enclosed lean to with storage space and doors to the front and rear garden (Plans have been professionally drawn for conversion to make this a study and cloakroom)
A light and airy landing leads to two double bedrooms (one having a double wardrobe) and a good size single bedroom, currently used as an office. The bathroom has a shower to one end of the bath.
Attractive landscaped garden with patio areas and shed. Driveway parking for up to three cars.
No onward chain. Superb location close to Bookham's bustling shops & cafes.
Howard of Effingham school catchment.