- COVERED PORCH HALLWAY WITH COATS CUPBOARD - CLOAKROOM
- KITCHEN & SEPARATE UTILITY ROOM - DOUBLE GLAZING GAS C.H.
- STUDY (OR 4TH BEDROOM)
- GOOD SIZE DINING ROOM
- SUPERB VAULTED CEILING SITTING ROOM WITH LOG BURNING STOVE
- CONSERVATORY WITH DOORS LEADING ONTO PATIO AREA
- GENEROUS MASTER BEDROOM WITH FITTED WARDROBES AND VIEWS ACROSS FIELDS
- TWO FURTHER GOOD SIZE BEDROOMS & FAMILY BATHROOM
- DELIGHTFUL SOUTH FACING GARDEN WITH STUNNING VIEWS OVER GREENBELT FIELDS
- GENEROUS FRONT GARDEN WITH DRIVEWAY PARKING FOR SEVERAL CARS - SIDE ACCESS
A generous three/four bedroom extended family home set in an enviable location backing onto fields.
Offering spacious accommodation with the flexibility of a downstairs bedroom / study, cloakroom, kitchen, separate utility room, generous dining room and conservatory. The property has been extended to provide a stunning sitting room with vaulted ceiling and feature log burning stove. The conservatory has double doors leading to a patio, offering space for entertaining and relaxing.
To the first floor there are three bedrooms, the master being a good size, including fitted wardrobes and two windows affording the superb view over the garden and fields beyond. Spacious light landing and family bathroom.
The delightful gardens are south facing with stunning views, a patio area, garden shed and area laid to lawn. Side access to the front. Generous driveway parking for several cars.
Approx. 10/15 minutes walk to Bookham village with its bustling shops and cafes.
HOWARD OF EFFINGHAM SCHOOL CATCHMENT