- KITCHEN / BREAKFAST ROOM
- GROUND FLOOR BATHROOM & SEPARATE W.C.
- UTILITY AREA IN LEAN-TO
- REPLACED GAS BOILER TO C.H.
- THREE BEDROOMS
- GOOD SIZE LOFT
- GOOD SIZE SOUTH FACING GARDENS WITH PATIO & GREENHOUSE
- BLOCK PAVED DRIVEWAY WITH OFF ROAD PARKING
- TREMENDOUS SCOPE TO EXTEND S.T.P.P.
IN NEED OF MODERNISING. A three bedroom terraced property set in a sought after road within the Howard of Effingham School catchment area.
Offering a fantastic opportunity to create your own unique style of home. The accommodation includes lounge, kitchen/breakfast room, bathroom, lean to with W.C. Three bedrooms to first floor.
Good size south facing rear gardens with a patio area and green house. Block-paved driveway to the front of the property offering off-road parking.
The area is surrounded by beautiful countryside, ideal for dog walking, cycling etc. Local playing fields about 10 minutes walk. Effingham village shops about 15/20 minutes walk.
SCOPE FOR EXTENSION SUBJECT TO USUAL PLANNING CONSENTS - NO CHAIN