- ENCLOSED PORCH - SPACIOUS HALL WITH CLOAKROOM
- SITTING ROOM WITH PICTURE WINDOW & DOOR TO GARDEN
- DOUBLE ASPECT DINING ROOM WITH PATIO DOORS
- KITCHEN / BREAKFAST ROOM WITH AEG COOKER & HOB, BOSCH DISHWASHER & DOORS TO PATIO
- WOODBLOCK FLOORS TO HALL, LOUNGE & DINING ROOM
- CONTEMPORARY STYLE SHOWER ROOM WITH DOUBLE WIDTH SHOWER CUBICLE
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS - MASTER WITH FITTED WARDROBES
- DOUBLE GLAZING & RECENTLY REPLACED GAS BOILER WITH HIVE SMART CONTROL
- DELIGHTFUL LANDSCAPED SOUTH FACING GARDENS WITH MATURE BORDERS, PATIO, ARBOUR & SHED
- GARAGE WITH ELECTRIC DOOR & UTILITY AREA TO ONE END - DRIVEWAY PARKING
A beautifully presented three bedroom, two reception room detached bungalow.
This property has been updated in recent years and offers light airy accommodation that flows well, with glazed double doors leading from the main reception areas, providing superb spaces for everyday living and entertaining.
A superb fitted kitchen includes a good array of appliances, storage cupboards and space for an American style fridge, the dining/breakfast area has patio doors with a charming outlook to the garden.
The good size sitting room and dining room have picture windows and doors leading to the garden offering spacious and light areas for relaxing.
There are three double bedrooms and a modern shower room to the left-hand side of the property as well as a separate cloakroom.
A splendid feature of the property are the south facing landscaped gardens offering a high degree of seclusion, with attractive planting, a patio area, shed and far reaching views over the local countryside.
Garage with electric door and utility area to one end. Driveway parking and front garden.
Set in a popular quiet location, only about 20 minutes walk from Bookhams' bustling shops and cafes and railway station, an ideal location for commuting.