- HALL WITH WOOD FLOORING & CLOAKROOM
- LOUNGE WITH BAY WINDOW, FEATURE FIRE-PLACE & WOOD BURNING STOVE
- KITCHEN/DINING ROOM WITH DOORS TO PATIO & ATTRACTIVE FIRE-PLACE
- LARGE UTILITY/FAMILY DEN WITH DOUBLE DOORS TO PATIO
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH FITTED WARDROBES
- DOUBLE BEDROOM 2 WITH FITTED WARDROBE PLUS A SINGLE BEDROOM
- CONTEMPORARY STYLE BATHROOM
- MODERN WORCESTER BOSCH BOILER/ DOUBLE GLAZING
- LARGE LOFT (PLANS TO EXTEND SUBJECT TO USUAL PLANNING CONSENTS)
- EXTENSIVE SW FACING GARDENS WITH PATIO, SHEDS, HEN COOP & FRUIT TREES
A well-presented 3 bedroom semi-detached house set in lovely, good size south west facing gardens. This delightful 1930's family home has plenty of charm and character.
The sitting room benefits from a wood burning stove and can be opened out to the dining room creating an ideal area for entertaining. The kitchen is modern and is open plan to the dining area. A semi-converted garage offers a spacious separate utility and family den, leading onto a superb 'al fresco' dining patio.
The light and airy landing leads to the three bedrooms, the good size master bedroom has fitted wardrobes. Modern bathroom with shower to one end of the bath.
The current owner has plans for a loft conversion (subject to the usual planning consents)
A great feature of this property are the south-west facing gardens, offering plenty of space and including two patio areas, garden shed, summerhouse, hen coop and fruit trees.
Storage area to front of garage. Generous front driveway and set back from the road.
Convenient location with Fetcham's good array of village shops being less than 5 minutes walk away and Leatherhead mainline station about a mile distance, ideal for commuting.