- ENTRANCE HALL WITH CLOAKROOM & SHOWER
- DOUBLE ASPECT SITTING ROOM WITH SLIDING DOORS LEADING TO TERRACE
- DINING ROOM WITH BAY WINDOW & DOUBLE DOORS TO TERRACE
- SPACIOUS FITTED KITCHEN WITH AEG/BOSCH APPLIANCES & UNDERFLOOR HEATING
- LAUNDRY CUPBOARD & SEPARATE UTILITY AREA WITH BELFAST SINK
- GOOD SIZE DOUBLE ASPECT MASTER BEDROOM WITH FITTED WARDROBES & VIEWS TO RANMORE & BOXHILL
- BEDROOMS TWO & THREE WITH FITTED CUPBOARDS & BLINDS
- REPLACED BOILER, DOUBLE GLAZING CAT. 6 NETWORK TO 4 ROOMS
- DELIGHTFUL SOUTH-WEST FACING LANDSCAPED GARDENS WITH VIEWS OVER FIELDS
- HOME OFFICE/STUDIO - GREENHOUSE, SHED, GARAGE & PARKING FOR SEVERAL CARS - SCOPE TO EXTEND S.T.P.P.
A beautifully presented detached family home with views to Boxhill and Ranmore. Set in a private road in the desirable semi-rural hamlet of Westhumble. Close to Boxhill & Westhumble mainline commuter station.
This superb home has been renovated to a high specification over recent years and offers spacious, light airy accommodation. The fitted kitchen has a good range of cupboards, AEG/Bosch appliances and underfloor heating. Separate utility area with Belfast sink and laundry cupboard. The cloakroom has a contemporary style shower also benefiting from underfloor heating. Integral garage.
The double aspect sitting room features an open fire-place and large sliding patio doors leading to the terrace and affording superb views down the garden. Dining room with attractive bay window and double doors leading on the terrace offering an 'al fresco' dining area ideal for entertaining.
All three bedrooms have fitted wardrobes. Good size, double aspect master bedroom with far-reaching views to both Boxhill and Ranmore. Bedroom two has a delightful bay window with outlook to garden, bedroom three with views to Boxhill.
The landscaped gardens are a glorious feature of this property with a south-west facing aspect and attractive planting. A recently built fully glazed and insulated home office/studio with light and power nestles in a secluded place in the garden. There is also a shed and greenhouse.
The property is set back from the road and has parking for several cars.
OFFERS GREAT SCOPE TO EXTEND - subject to the usual planning consents.