- HALLWAY WITH UNDER STAIRS CUPBOARD
- SITTING/DINING ROOM WITH BAY WINDOW & DOORS TO CONSERVATORY
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM
- CONSERVATORY/UTILITY ROOM WITH SINK
- G/F BEDROOM WITH SPACIOUS EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- FIRST-FLOOR FITTED KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM
- CONTEMPORARY BATHROOM
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS ONE WITH EN-SUITE SHOWER
- BACK AND SIDE GARDENS - SUMMER HOUSE & SHED - GENEROUS DRIVEWAY
- DOUBLE GLAZING & GAS C.H. - NO ONWARD CHAIN
Set in a popular road on the Bookham/Effingham borders, this generous detached property has been recently renovated for two generations of family offering flexible accommodation.
With ground and first-floor lounge, kitchen &, bath/shower rooms.
Ideal for parents to ground floor and son/daughter/carer to first floor or it could be changed back into a traditional 4 bedroom 2 bathroom house.
Superb location for The Howard of Effingham School and bus route. Local shops, Effingham Golf and good pubs are close by. Woodlands Road gives access to National Trust land offering an ideal situation for country walks.
NO ONWARD CHAIN