- COVERED PORCH
- SPACIOUS HALLWAY WITH UNDER STAIRS CUPBOARD
- LOUNGE WITH BAY WINDOW
- DINING ROOM WITH DOOR TO CONSERVATORY
- DOUBLE ASPECT KITCHEN WITH LARDER
- LIGHT & AIRY LANDING WITH LOFT HATCH
- THREE BEDROOMS - TWO DOUBLE ONE SINGLE
- BATHROOM * DOUBLE GLAZING & REPLACED GAS BOILER
- GARDEN MAINLY LAID TO LAWN WITH MATURE SHRUBS, SHED & GREENHOUSE
- GARAGE WITH SIDE DOUBLE GATE ACCESS * OFF ROAD PARKING
A conveniently located three bedroom two reception room detached family house set in good size gardens. Only 5-10 minutes walk from Bookham's bustling shops and cafes.
The property has a covered entrance porch and light and airy hallway, lounge, dining room and kitchen with a larder. To the first-floor there are three bedrooms, two doubles and a good size single plus a bathroom.
The gardens are mainly laid to lawn and have mature planting along the borders. There is a garden shed, conservatory and detached garage accessed by a double gate to the side of the property.
HOWARD OF EFFINGHAM SCHOOL CATCHMENT * NO CHAIN * SCOPE TO EXTEND S.T.P.P.