- ENTRANCE HALL WITH BUILT IN CUPBOARD
- LOUNGE WITH OUTLOOK TO FRONT
- KITCHEN WITH A RANGE OF FITTED UNITS & DOOR TO SIDE ACCESS
- DINING ROOM WITH ACCESS TO KITCHEN
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH FITTED DOUBLE WARDROBES
- BEDROOM TWO WITH EN-SUITE SHOWER & WC
- DELIGHTFUL GARDEN WITH HIGH DEGREE OF SECLUSION
- PATIO AREA AND SUMMERHOUSE - VEHICULAR GATES TO SIDE DRIVEWAY
- GARAGE WITH LIGHT & POWER
- ATTRACTIVE FRONT GARDEN WITH DRIVEWAY PARKING FOR SEVERAL CARS
A charming semi-detached bungalow within walking distance from Bookham village shops.
The property benefits from a lounge, dining room, kitchen, good size main bedroom with double wardrobe space, family bathroom, bedroom two with en-suite shower and WC opens out to a double aspect sitting area with patio doors to outside.
The delightful gardens offer a high degree of seclusion, mostly laid to lawn with a patio area, attractive planting and a summerhouse.
There is side vehicular access to a single garage. Pretty front garden with driveway parking for several cars.
Bookham's bustling shops and cafes are 5-10 minutes walk away, Bookham station is about a
20 -25 minute walk. Ideal central location.
NO ONWARD CHAIN