- ENTRANCE LOBBY WITH DECORATIVE TILED FLOOR & CUPBOARDS
- STUDY & SEPARATE WALK-IN STORAGE CUPBOARD
- SITTING ROOM WITH DOUBLE DOORS LEADING TO FAMILY ROOM
- SHAKER STYLE KITCHEN / BREAKFAST ROOM WITH GRANITE WORK TOPS & ISLAND
- SEPARATE UTILITY ROOM WITH CLOAKROOM - DOUBLE GLAZING & GAS C.H.
- PLAYROOM/GUEST BEDROOM WITH STORAGE CUPBOARDS
- THREE BEDROOMS TO FIRST FLOOR - MASTER WITH EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- TWO BEDROOMS TO SECOND FLOOR - ALL BEDROOMS WITH FITTED WARDROBES
- OVER 100' SOUTH FACING GARDEN WITH SUPERB DECKING AREA & ATTRACTIVE PLANTING
- TWO SINGLE GARAGES - IN & OUT DRIVEWAY
A magnificent family home of over 2,600 sq. ft. that has been extended and modernised. Offering spacious accommodation ideal for family living, in a superb central village location.
This light & airy, well-presented property is in excellent decorative order. The impressive kitchen / breakfast room with vaulted ceiling, central island and granite worktops has double doors leading to the garden terrace, creating a superb 'al fresco' entertaining area.
The sitting room has fitted wooden shutters and double doors leading to the family room. Study with outlook to front. A further reception room is currently used as a playroom/guest bedroom.
The master bedroom has a modern en suite shower room with a Porcelinosa vanity unit and twin basins. Two further bedrooms and family bathroom to the first-floor and two bedrooms on the second floor accessed by a wide staircase.
Good size south facing gardens with a high degree of seclusion. Fabulous decking area across the width of the property with raised planters and views down the garden. The garden is mostly laid to lawn with a shed, vegetable & herb garden and mature shrubs.
There are two single garages offering the possibility of converting one into an annex (with the downstairs guest room)
In and out drive offering parking for several cars.
Excellent location only about 10-15 minutes walk from Bookham's bustling shops, cafes and station ideal for commuting. In the catchment area for well-regarded schools.
HOWARD SCHOOL CATCHMENT