- COVERED PORCH - ENTRANCE HALL
- LOUNGE / DINING ROOM WITH FEATURE FIREPLACE - PATIO DOORS & BAY WINDOW
- KITCHEN / BREAKFAST ROOM
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH FITTED WARDROBES & EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- TWO FURTHER BEDROOMS WITH FITTED WARDROBES
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- DELIGHTFUL SOUTH WEST BACKING GARDENS WITH FRUIT TREES - RAISED VEGETABLE BEDS
- DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE & PARKING FOR TWO CARS
- GATED SIDE GARDEN SUITABLE FOR MOTOR HOME OR CARAVAN
- GAS C.H. & DOUBLE GLAZING
An attractive well-designed three bedroom detached bungalow only about 10-15 minutes walk from Bookham village shops, station and common.
Lounge/dining room with feature fireplace, bay window and double doors leading to a patio offering superb areas for relaxing and entertaining. Kitchen/breakfast room with door leading to the side of the property.
All bedrooms have built-in wardrobes, the master bedroom benefits from an en-suite shower room. Bedroom three is currently used as a study. Family bathroom.
The delightful south west backing garden, mainly laid to lawn is well-stocked with fruit trees and several raised vegetable beds.
To the side of the property behind double gates, is a side garden suitable for a caravan or boat and also parking for two cars, in front of the detached double garage. Scope to extend S.T.P.P. Early viewing recommended.