- ENTRY-PHONE SYSTEM TO LOBBY
- HALL WITH UTILITY ROOM / STORAGE CUPBOARD
- SITTING / DINING ROOM
- FITTED KITCHEN & WINDOW WITH OUTLOOK TO GARDENS
- THREE BEDROOMS
- ADDITIONAL STORAGE CUPBOARD IN ENTRANCE LOBBY
- DOUBLE GLAZING & REPLACED BOILER / ELECTRICAL BOARD
- RESIDENT PARKING
- SOUGHT AFTER GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT
- TUCKED AWAY BUT ONLY 5 MINUTES WALK TO BOOKHAM HIGH STREET
A spacious 3 bedroom ground floor apartment in a sought after cul-de-sac only 5 minutes walk from Bookham High Street.
A beautifully presented property with laminate flooring and stylish wooden doors having been updated in recent years with a replaced boiler and electrical fuse board. Offering a sitting/dining room, fitted kitchen, separate utility cupboard, bathroom and three bedrooms.
Separate storage cupboard located in the lobby, useful for bulky items. Residents parking.
IDEAL FIRST HOME OR FOR DOWNSIZING.
HOWARD OF EFFINGHAM & EASTWICK SCHOOL CATCHMENT.