- COVERED ENTRANCE - SPACIOUS HALL WITH COATS CUPBOARD
- GOOD SIZE DOUBLE ASPECT LOUNGE WITH DOORS TO PATIO
- DINING ROOM LEADING TO KITCHEN
- THREE BEDROOMS - 2 DOUBLE WITH FITTED WARDROBES
- BATHROOM & SEPARATE W.C.
- DELIGHTFUL SOUTH WEST FACING GARDENS WITH A HIGH DEGREE OF SECLUSION
- GARDEN SHEDS AND GREENHOUSE
- GARAGE & DRIVEWAY PARKING
- DOUBLE GLAZING, GAS C.H. UPVC SOFFIT & FASCIA BOARDS
- NO ONWARD CHAIN - SUPERB SCOPE TO EXTEND SUBJECT TO USUAL PLANNING CONSENTS
A 3 bedroom detached bungalow in a good size plot with potential to extend, subject to the usual planning consents. Ideally situated in a quiet sought after cul-de-sac position only 5 minutes walk from Bookham village shops.
This spacious property offers a double aspect lounge with doors to patio area, dining room, kitchen, bathroom, separate W.C. 2 double and 1 single bedrooms.
The property benefits from new carpets to the bedrooms and parquet flooring to the hall, dining room and lounge.
The superb size south west facing gardens are a delightful feature of the property with a patio area, mature shrubs, fruit trees, 2 sheds and a greenhouse.
Single garage and driveway parking. Plenty of scope for extension S.T.P.P.
IDEAL LOCATION - NO ONWARD CHAIN