- LIGHT ENTRANCE HALL WITH WOODBLOCK FLOORING & COATS CUPBOARD
- SITTING ROOM WITH WOOD-BURNING STOVE
- SPACIOUS DINING ROOM WITH FITTED CUPBOARDS
- FAMILY ROOM WITH DOORS TO PATIO
- KITCHEN / BREAKFAST ROOM WITH DOOR TO SMALL CONSERVATORY
- CLOAKROOM / SHOWER ROOM
- FOUR BEDROOMS - THREE DOUBLE & 1 SINGLE
- GOOD SIZE BATHROOM - GAS CH & DOUBLE GLAZING
- DELIGHTFUL GARDENS WITH A 'COURTYARD' PATIO AREA
- DOUBLE GARAGE WITH ELECTRIC DOORS & DRIVEWAY PARKING
An extended 4 bedroom 3 reception room detached family home offering great scope for updating. This spacious property is set in a quiet desirable close about 20 minutes walk from Bookham station, village shops and the Howard of Effingham School.
The accommodation consists of a good size sitting room, dining room and family room with doors leading on to a 'courtyard' patio. Kitchen/breakfast room with pull out breakfast bar and door to small conservatory leading to the double garage. Cloakroom / shower room.
Leading from a light and airy landing there are 4 bedrooms, 3 being good size doubles (2 with fitted wardrobes) and a single. Good size bathroom with scope for possible en-suite.
The garden is bordered with mature shrubs and is mainly laid to lawn with fruit trees, roses and a potting shed. There is a further area of garden beyond a hedge.
Double garage and driveway parking.
This property is in a convenient position, within walking distance of Bookham's bustling shops & cafes and Bookham station, ideal for commuting. An idyllic location for family life, with an excellent choice of well-regarded state and private schools nearby.
HOWARD SCHOOL CATCHMENT - NO ONWARD CHAIN.