- COVERED PORCH - HALL WITH CLOAKROOM
- LOUNGE WITH PATIO DOOR & GLAZED DOORS TO DINING ROOM
- DINING ROOM WITH SERVING HATCH TO KITCHEN
- KITCHEN / BREAKFAST ROOM WITH DOOR TO OUTSIDE
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN-SUITE SHOWER & BASIN
- TWO FURTHER DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- GAS C.H. - DOUBLE GLAZING - ALARM
- DELIGHTFUL GARDEN WITH PATIO
- ATTACHED GARAGE & DRIVEWAY PARKING
A delightful bungalow in a quiet, sought after, cul-de-sac location. Only about 5/10 mins. walk from Bookham High Street. The well-proportioned accommodation includes, three double bedrooms with en-suite shower to master bedroom. Separate cloakroom & family bathroom. Lounge with glazed doors leading to the dining room, offering an ideal space for entertaining. Good size kitchen / breakfast room. The gardens offer a high degree of seclusion and are attractively planted with a patio area. To the front of the property there is an attached garage, garden and driveway parking for several cars.
EARLY VIEWING RECOMMENDED.