- SPACIOUS ENTRANCE HALL
- KITCHEN / BREAKFAST ROOM
- SEPARATE UTILITY ROOM / STUDY
- LOUNGE WITH OPEN FIREPLACE
- FAMILY ROOM
- FURTHER RECEPTION ROOM / BEDROOM 4 + GROUND FLOOR BATHROOM
- 3 BEDROOMS TO FIRST-FLOOR - 2 LARGE DOUBLES & 1 SINGLE
- FIRST FLOOR BATHROOM 2 - GAS C.H. & DOUBLE GLAZING
- DELIGHTFUL GARDENS BACKING SOUTH
- DETACHED GARAGE & DRIVEWAY PARKING FOR SEVERAL CARS
A good sized detached chalet style family home with flexible accommodation on a corner plot. Approximately ten minutes walk to Bookham village shops.
The property benefits from an "L" shaped kitchen/breakfast room with working Aga, utility room/study, three good size reception rooms- one of which could be used as a downstairs bedroom- and a bathroom.
To the first floor there are three bedrooms. Bedroom one has a good range of fitted wardrobes and bedroom two, a vanity unit. There is also a further single bedroom and bathroom.
The delightful garden with mature planting backs south with patio areas to the front & rear. The driveway offers parking for several cars and leads to a detached single garage.
This property is surrounded by beautiful countryside, close to Bookham's bustling shops & cafes and about a mile from Bookham Railway Station.
HOWARD CATCHMENT - NO CHAIN