- SPACIOUS ENTRANCE HALL WITH CLOAKROOM
- SITTING ROOM WITH WIDE OPENING TO DINING ROOM
- KITCHEN / BREAKFAST ROOM WITH DOORS TO TERRACE
- SEPARATE UTILITY ROOM WITH DOOR LEADING TO GARDEN
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN-SUITE BATHROOM
- FOUR FURTHER BEDROOMS
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- SUPERB QUIET LOCATION - PROPERTY SET BACK FROM THE PRIVATE ROAD IN A GENEROUS PLOT
- DELIGHTFUL SOUTH FACING GARDENS WITH A HIGH DEGREE OF SECLUSION
- DOUBLE GARAGE & DRIVEWAY PARKING FOR SEVERAL CARS - FRUIT TREES & VEGETABLE GARDEN
A well-proportioned five bedroom detached family home in a sought after private road in the Maddox Park estate. Set in a superb plot with sunny south facing gardens that have been beautifully maintained. Featuring a mulberry tree, attractive borders and mature shrubs. A sun terrace provides a superb entertaining area leading from the sitting room and breakfast room.
The accommodation flows well with glazed double doors leading to reception rooms providing adaptable entertaining areas. The good size sitting room (a study to one end could be re-instated) leads through a wide arch to the dining room. The kitchen breakfast room, with a separate utility room and door to integral garage, is spacious and benefits from a delightful outlook to the garden.
There are five bedrooms to the first-floor with an en-suite bathroom to the master bedroom and a family bathroom. Four of the bedrooms have good size storage cupboards. Howard School catchment. Only 5-10 minutes walk to Bookham railway station - ideal for commuting.