- COVERED PORCH - SPACIOUS WELCOMING ENTRANCE HALL - CLOAKROOM
- SITTING ROOM WITH FEATURE STONE FIREPLACE
- DINING ROOM WITH LANTERN ROOF & DOORS LEADING TO LOVELY PATIO
- FAMILY / PLAYROOM - DOUBLE GLAZING & GAS C.H.
- STUDY WITH VIEWS TO FIELDS
- KITCHEN / BREAKFAST ROOM - SEPARATE UTILITY ROOM
- FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS - MASTER WITH EN-SUITE
- MODERN FAMILY BATHROOM
- DOUBLE LENGTH GARAGE - DRIVEWAY PARKING
- DELIGHTFUL GARDENS WITH SUPERB VIEWS OVER FARMLAND TO FRONT
A beautifully presented four bedroom, four reception room family home. Set in a quiet, sought after cul-de-sac looking out over farmland.
A spacious welcoming hall leads to a family room and a study with outlook to fields at the front of the property. The good size sitting room has a superb feature stone fireplace and doors opening to the dining room, offering adaptable space for entertaining and family living. Dining room with stunning lantern roof has doors leading to a patio area. Fitted kitchen/breakfast room with good selection of cupboards and worktops. Separate utility room with access to kitchen,garden and garage.
The light airy landing leads to four double bedrooms all with wardrobe space to first-floor. The master bedroom benefits from a superb en-suite shower room in addition to the family bathroom.
The enchanting garden, mostly laid to lawn with well-stock borders and a patio area is a delightful feature of this property. Double length garage and garden shed. Driveway parking.
Howard School catchment.