- ENTRANCE HALL WITH STUDY
- DOUBLE ASPECT LOUNGE/DINING ROOM WITH PATIO DOORS
- KITCHEN & SEPARATE BREAKFAST / UTILITY ROOM
- 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS AND 1 SINGLE TO FIRST FLOOR
- BATHROOM & SEPARATE W.C.
- 1 DOUBLE BEDROOM & LARGE EAVES STORAGE TO SECOND FLOOR
- GARDEN MAINLY LAID TO LAWN
- GARAGE & DRIVEWAY PARKING
- GAS C.H. & DOUBLE GLAZING
- QUIET CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION 15 MINUTES FROM BOOKHAM STATION
A lovely 4 bedroom 2 reception room + study family home in an ideal location, about 15 minutes walk from Bookham station, ideal for commuting.
The accommodation consists of a study, spacious lounge/dining room with patio doors leading to the garden, kitchen, separate breakfast / utility room and attached garage.
To the first floor there are two double bedrooms, a single bedroom, bathroom and separate W.C. To the second floor there is a further double bedroom. Good size gardens with a high degree of seclusion. The area is surrounded by beautiful countryside. NO CHAIN. HOWARD SCHOOL CATCHMENT