- SPACIOUS HALLWAY - NEW FLOORING / CARPETS THROUGHOUT
- GOOD SIZE DOUBLE ASPECT SITTING ROOM WITH FIREPLACE
- DINING ROOM / BEDROOM 4
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN WITH QUARTZ WORKTOPS & NEW INTEGRATED APPLIANCES
- GROUND FLOOR DOUBLE BEDROOM 3
- CONTEMPORARY BATHROOM - SEPARATE SHOWER ROOM
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS TO THE 1ST FLOOR WITH EAVES STORAGE
- W.C. - DOUBLE GLAZING - GAS C.H.
- DELIGHTFUL GARDENS WITH PATIO, GREENHOUSE & SHED
- DRIVEWAY PARKING & SINGLE GARAGE
A beautifully refurbished 3 - 4 bedroom detached chalet bungalow with new kitchen, bathroom, decorations, carpets & flooring. Set in a semi-rural location.
This charming property has a light airy hallway leading to a generous sitting room with fireplace. Dining room or bedroom 4 with garden doors. The fitted kitchen with outlook to the garden has a good range of units, new integrated appliances, quartz worktops and a traditional pantry. Double bedroom 3, modern bathroom and a separate shower room also to the ground floor.
Two double bedrooms with eaves storage and a W.C. to the first-floor.
Good size garden, mostly laid to lawn with patio area, shed and greenhouse. Driveway parking with room to expand, access to the garage and rear garden.
HOWARD OF EFFINGHAM SCHOOL CATCHMENT - NO ONWARD CHAIN