- ENTRANCE HALL - LIGHT AIRY & SPACIOUS ACCOMODATION
- SITTING ROOM WITH FEATURE FIREPLACE & WIDE BAY WINDOW
- OPEN PLAN FITTED KITCHEN / BREAKFAST CONSERVATORY ROOM WITH PRIVATE TERRACE
- MAIN BEDROOM WITH FITTED WARDROBES & EN-SUITE BATH/SHOWER ROOM
- DOUBLE BEDROOM WITH FITTED WARDROBES - FAMILY BATHROOM
- PRIVATE GARAGE WITH ELECTRIC DOOR, LIGHT & POWER
- TRADITIONAL CONSTRUCTION WITH CONCRETE FLOORS REDUCING SOUND TRANSMISSION
- DOUBLE GLAZING & GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- ATTRACTIVELY LANDSCAPED COMMUNAL GARDENS
- DISABLED ACCESS / WHEELCHAIR FRIENDLY
A fabulous luxury two bedroom two bathroom ground floor apartment with doors leading onto own private terrace.
This beautifully presented property, built to a high specification in 2006 by Millgate Homes, is set in a sought after gated development in one of Fetcham's premier locations. The superb fitted kitchen with integrated appliances and granite worktops opens out to a spacious conservatory with double doors leading to own private terrace. Offering ideal areas for entertaining. The generous sitting room features a large wide bay and fireplace.
Main bedroom with fitted wardrobes and Villeroy & Boch equipped en-suite shower / bathroom. Further double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and family bathroom.
Garage to side of property with light & power and electric door. Private garden terrace with westerly aspect and views to communal landscaped gardens beyond.
About a 20 minute walk from Leatherhead town centre and railway station.