- ENTRANCE PORCH - SPACIOUS HALLWAY - CLOAKROOM
- SUPERB PARQUET FLOORING IN MAIN RECEPTION ROOMS
- SITTING ROOM WITH FEATURE FIREPLACE & DOORS LEADING TO PATIO
- EXTENDED DINING ROOM
- FITTED KITCHEN WITH GRANITE WORKTOPS & BREAKFAST BAR
- LARGE UTILITY ROOM / PLAYROOM & SEPARATE STUDY
- MAIN BEDROOM WITH EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- LIGHT GALLERIED LANDING - THREE FURTHER BEDROOMS
- SOUTH WEST FACING GARDEN WITH PATIO AREAS, LOG CABIN/HOME OFFICE & SHEDS
- TWO SINGLE GARAGES & LARGE SHINGLE DRIVEWAY -AMPLE PARKING FOR SEVERAL CARS
An attractive 4 bedroom 4 reception room detached family residence with character in the heart of Bookham village.
This well-presented spacious property benefits from a grand welcoming hallway and polished parquet flooring to main reception rooms. Sitting room with working feature fireplace, bow window and double doors leading to the garden.
Extended dining room with doors leading to the patio offering al fresco entertaining. Fitted kitchen with pantry, granite worktops and a breakfast bar. Separate large utility room or family/playroom with sink and storage units (could be suitable for annexe conversion). Good size study and cloakroom.
Lovely open and light galleried landing leading to four bedrooms, main bedroom with en-suite shower room and family bathroom. Good storage cupboards, gas central heating and double glazing.
Delightful sunny rear garden with a south west aspect, superb lodge home office/games room, two sheds, mature fruit tree and patio areas.
Side access to front of property, two single garages, large shingle driveway with ample parking space for several vehicles.
Only minutes away from Bookham's bustling shops & cafes.
NO ONWARD CHAIN - HOWARD SCHOOL CATCHMENT - 10/15 MINS. WALK FROM MAINLINE STATION