- ENCLOSED ENTRANCE PORCH WITH STORAGE CUPBOARDS & DOOR TO GARAGE
- ENTRANCE HALL WITH CLOAKROOM
- DELIGHTFUL KITCHEN / BREAKFAST ROOM LEADING TO DINING AREA / FAMILY ROOM
- SPACIOUS KITCHEN WITH GRANITE WORKTOPS & DOORS LEADING TO GARDEN
- DINING/FAMILY ROOM WITH FEATURE FIREPLACE, LOG BURNER & DOORS TO PATIO
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS &, ONE SINGLE BEDROOM
- FAMILY BATHROOM WITH FEATURE ROLL TOP BATH & SEPARATE SHOWER
- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED SOUTH WEST FACING GARDEN WITH LOG CABIN
- GARAGE WITH UTILITY AREA
- SUPERB HERRINGBONE BRICK DRIVEWAY WITH PARKING FOR SEVERAL CARS
A wonderful four bedroom family home with plenty of character. Set in a desirable road within walking distance of Polesden Lacy and Bookham village shops.
Notable features of this property are the superb kitchen and dining room/family room. The country-style kitchen is spacious with granite worktops and plenty of room for a breakfast table. A semi-open plan exposed brick entrance to the dining room brings delightful character and adds to the generous space, offering ideal areas for entertaining.
Dining room with feature fireplace, log burner and double doors to the beautiful landscaped garden. Separate sitting room benefiting from a lovely fireplace.
A light landing leads to four bedrooms and a good size bathroom with separate shower and elegant roll top bath.
Well-maintained south west facing gardens with attractive planting, log cabin/home office with light and power and greenhouse.
Integral garage with utility area to one end. Good sized driveway with parking for several cars.
Howard of Effingham School catchment