- COVERED ENTRANCE PORCH SPACIOUS ENTRANCE HALL
- DOUBLE ASPECT LIVING ROOM WITH FEATURE LOG BURNING STOVE
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN & DINING AREA WITH DOORS TO PATIO
- THREE BEDROOMS
- MAIN BEDROOM WITH FITTED WARDROBES
- MODERN BATHROOM & SEPARATE W.C.
- DELIGHTFUL SOUTH WEST ASPECT 'L' SHAPED REAR GARDEN
- GARDEN SHED AND SIDE ACCESS TO FRONT OF PROPERTY
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING & DOUBLE GLAZING
- OFF STREET PARKING
An attractive three bedroom detached bungalow close to Bookham village shops.
Conveniently situated in the heart of the village this well presented property offers flexible accommodation, with a third bedroom or study.
Spacious entrance hall with good cupboard space. Double aspect living room with feature log burning stove. Contemporary style fitted open plan kitchen/dining area with engineered oak floors, AEG appliances & patio door leading to the garden; offering a great outdoor space, ideal for al fresco entertaining.
Three bedrooms, main and bedroom three with fitted wardrobes. Modern white tiled bathroom with separate W.C.
Delightful south west aspect 'L' shaped rear garden offering a high degree of seclusion, patio and shed. Block paved driveway with off street parking.