- ENTRANCE LOBBY WITH CLOAKROOM
- STUNNING SHAKER STYLE KITCHEN WITH GRANITE WORKTOPS
- SIEMENS FITTED DISHWASHER, HOB, COOKER & FRIDGE FREEZER
- STORAGE / UTILITY AREA WITH VENTILATION & PLUMBING
- BEAUTIFULLY FINISHED OPEN PLAN LIVING ROOM / DINING AREA
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH EXCELLENT STORAGE
- GOOD SIZED SINGLE BEDROOM 2 WITH SUPERB GLASS FRONTED WARDROBE
- MODERN BATHROOM - GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- ATTRACTIVE WALLED GARDEN WITH PATIO & REAR GATE ACCESS
- BUILT IN 2007 TO A HIGH SPECIFICATION - ZONED ALARM SYSTEM
Situated in a conservation area in the heart of Bookham Village, this charming two bedroom terraced property has been beautifully finished to a high specification, perfect for a contemporary lifestyle. Set in a convenient location just minutes walk from the bustling village shops and cafes. The area is surrounded by beautiful countryside and National Trust land great for country walks.
The welcoming entrance hall, with cloakroom leads to a stunning 'Shaker Style' kitchen with granite worktops offering plenty of storage units and quality Siemens fitted appliances. There is a separate utility cupboard with plumbing & ventilation. The spacious open plan living/dining area with wood floors throughout benefits from double french doors that open out to the garden, creating an ideal indoor-outdoor al fresco entertaining area.
Both bedrooms have double wardrobes and delightful sash windows enhancing the character of the property. The modern bathroom with Villeroy & Boch sanitary ware has a power shower to one end of the bath. The loft has been part boarded and offers full height storage.
The beautiful landscaped, south west facing walled garden is a real sun-trap with a superb patio and raised flower beds creating a tranquil area for relaxing.
NO ONWARD CHAIN.