- SPACIOUS ENTRANCE HALL - CLOAKROOM - COATS CUPBOARD
- FITTED KITCHEN WITH OUTLOOK TO GARDEN
- DINING ROOM
- GOOD SIZE TRIPLE ASPECT SITTING ROOM WITH FEATURE FIREPLACE
- LIGHT AIRY LANDING - GAS C.H. DOUBLE GLAZING
- FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS - THREE WITH FITTED WARDROBES
- BATHROOM & PART-BOARDED LOFT
- GOOD SIZE 'L' SHAPED SOUTH FACING GARDEN WITH PATIO, SHEDS & GREENHOUSE
- GARAGE & DRIVEWAY PARKING FOR SEVERAL VEHICALS
- WIDE PLOT OFFERING SCOPE TO EXTEND S.T.P.P.
A delightful, spacious family home set in a good size south facing plot with scope to extend (STPP).
Located in a quiet, highly sought after road, walking distance from local schools. The property is reached by a generous driveway and benefits from a welcoming hall with cloakroom, coats & under stairs storage cupboard. Fitted kitchen, dining room with picture window to rear garden, good size triple aspect sitting room with feature fireplace and patio doors opening to the garden.
Large open landing with access to part-boarded loft. Four double bedrooms and a bathroom.
Beautiful south facing rear gardens with plenty of space to the sides of the property for extension subject to planning consent. Lovely patio offering an ideal area for al fresco dining & entertaining. Garage, greenhouse & sheds.
WALKING DISTANCE TO EASTWICK SCHOOL & RAIL STATION
QUIET LOCATION CLOSE TO BOOKHAM COMMON COUNTRY WALKS
SCOPE TO EXTEND S.T.P.P