- ENCLOSED ENTRANCE PORCH - HALLWAY WITH CLOAKROOM
- SITTING ROOM WITH PATIO DOORS, FIREPLACE & DINING AREA TO ONE END
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN WITH OUTLOOK TO GARDEN
- MAIN BEDROOM WITH FITTEDD WARDROBES
- TWO FURTHER BEDROOMS - A DOUBLE & GOOD SIZE SINGLE
- BATHROOM WITH STYLISH ROLL-TOP BATH & SEPARATE SHOWER
- SEPARATE W.C. - DOUBLE GLAZING & GAS C.H.
- LANDSCAPED SOUTH FACING REAR GARDEN - SIDE ACCESS TO FRONT
- DOUBLE LENGTH GARAGE WITH UTILITY AREA TO ONE END
- GOOD SIZE FRONT GARDEN WITH DRIVEWAY PARKING FOR SEVERAL CARS
A well-presented spacious three bedroom detached house. Set in a quiet cul-de-sac within walking distance of the Howard of Effingham School.
The property benefits from an enclosed porch leading to a light hallway with cloakroom. Sitting room with fireplace, double doors leading to the garden and dining area to one end. Modern fitted kitchen with outlook to garden and side door.
A spacious landing leads to the good sized main bedroom with fitted wardrobes, double bedroom two and a good size single bedroom. Bathroom with stylish roll-top bath and shower cubicle. Separate W.C.
Landscaped south facing garden with scope to design your own planting offering an idea space for outdoor entertaining. Double length garage with utility area to one end. Side access to front of property. Good size front garden with plenty of driveway parking.
SCOPE TO EXTEND S.T.P.P.
HOWARD OF EFFINGHAM CATCHMENT