- ENTRANCE HALL WITH LARGE COAT / STORAGE CUPBOARD
- LARGE 24'6 x 24'3 OPEN PLAN LIVING AREA WITH DOORS LEADING TO THE GARDEN PATIO
- CONTEMPORARY FITTED KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA TO ONE END
- SEPARATE CLOAK / UTILITY ROOM & DOWNSTAIRS STUDY/BEDROOM 4 WITH SHOWER
- DOUBLE GLAZING & GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- MAIN BEDROOM WITH DOOR TO BALCONY WITH VIEWS OVER GARDEN
- TWO FURTHER DOUBLE BEDROOMS ONE WITH EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- SPACIOUS FAMILY BATHROOM WITH WALK-IN SHOWER
- DELIGHTFUL SOUTH FACING LANDSCAPED GARDEN WITH HIGH DEGREE OF PRIVACY
- DRIVEWAY PARKING FOR SEVERAL CARS
A spacious extended semi-detached family home with superb entertaining spaces and south facing rear gardens.
The generous open-plan sitting room (24'6 x 24' 3) has doors leading onto a fabulous terrace offering ideal areas for entertaining. The kitchen has been replaced and is a light contemporary style with a dining area to one end. Separate utility/ cloakroom & downstairs study / bedroom four with shower.
Three double bedrooms to the first-floor. Main bedroom with doors leading to a balcony with views over rear garden . Bedroom two with en-suite shower room. Family bathroom with walk-in shower.
Landscaped south facing rear garden with a high degree of privacy, terraces, seating area and garden shed. Driveway parking for several cars to front of property.
Situated in a very accessible location within walking distance from the Howard of Effingham School, local playing fields and village shops.
HOWARD SCHOOL CATCHMENT