- ENCLOSED ENTRANCE PORCH
- DOUBLE ASPECT SITTING ROOM WITH FEATURE FIREPLACE
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN / DINING ROOM
- TWO BEDROOMS TO GROUND FLOOR (BEDROOM WITH CONSERVATORY OFF)
- LARGE CONSERVATORY / FAMILY ROOM WITH AIR CONDITIONING/HEATING
- MODERN SHOWER ROOM TO GROUND FLOOR
- TWO LARGE DOUBLE BEDROOMS TO FIRST-FLOOR WITH FITTED WARDROBES
- MODERN BATHROOM - GAS C.H. - DOUBLE GLAZING - LOFT STORAGE
- BEAUTIFUL GARDEN OASIS WITH ATTRACTIVE PLANTING & VEGETABLE GARDEN
- SHED, GREEN HOUSE, GARAGE WITH E.V. CHARGING POINT & DRIVEWAY PARKING FOR SEVERAL CARS
A beautifully presented 3 / 4 bedroom 2 bath/shower room detached chalet style house with flexible accommodation. Set in a popular and convenient location only 15 minutes walk from Bookham village shops and mainline station.
The property has a double aspect sitting room with feature fireplace, modern fitted kitchen/dining room with German appliances. Double Bedroom 3 & bedroom 4 (leading to conservatory) and a lovely modern shower room. Fabulous 23' conservatory/family room with air conditioning/heating and double doors leading to the garden.
Light airy landing with Velux window & two good size double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes to the first-floor and a modern family bathroom. Boarded loft & eaves cupboards (possible area for extension S.T.P.P.) . Beautiful landscaped garden with vegetable patch, greenhouse and garden shed. Side access to front of property. Garage with light, power, E.V. charging point & driveway parking for several cars.