- WELCOMING HALL WITH FIREPLACE
- INNER HALL WITH CLOAKROOM & UTILTIY CUPBOARD
- LIGHT OPEN PLAN SITTING ROOM WITH SUPERB ORANGERY & VIEWS TO GARDEN
- DINING ROOM WITH DOUBLE DOORS TO PATIO
- STUDY / BEDROOM 4
- DOUBLE ASPECT 24' KITCHEN / BREAKFAST ROOM
- GROUND FLOOR MAIN BEDROOM WITH EN-SUITE BATHROOM
- GROUND FLOOR DOUBLE BEDROOM 2 & FAMILY BATHROOM
- FIRST FLOOR DOUBLE BEDROOM 3 - DOUBLE GLAZING & C.H. - REPLACED GAS BOILER
- IN-OUT DRIVEWAY, GARAGE AND OUT-BUILDINGS STUNNING MATURE WOODLAND GARDEN
A beautifully presented & spacious 3/4 bedroom, 2 bathroom detached character chalet bungalow. Set in a delightful woodland garden plot approx. 200' x 100'.
The property has been updated in recent years and benefits from a superb open plan living area with a sitting room, orangery with feature lantern roof and dining room with double doors leading to a fabulous patio with pergola. Ideal for family living and entertaining.
Study or bedroom four. Inner hall to cloakroom & utility cupboard. Large 24' kitchen / breakfast room.
Main bedroom with spacious en-suite bathroom and separate shower. Good size double bedroom 2 & family bathroom. First-floor double bedroom with eaves storage.
Beautiful mature gardens with vegetable patch & several patio areas for relaxing & al fresco dining. Substantial workshop, greenhouse, garage, carport and in & out drive.
This property is set in stunning countryside at the top of the National Trust's Box Hill. An area of outstanding natural beauty offering country walks & cycling on the doorstep.