- SPACIOUS TILED ENTRANCE HALL
- DOUBLE ASPECT MODERN KITCHEN/DINER WITH FAR REACHING VIEWS
- SITTING ROOM OPENING INTO DINING AREA
- MAIN BEDROOM WITH SUPERB FITTED WARDROBE & DRESSING TABLE
- DOUBLE BEDROOM TWO
- BEDROOM THREE/STUDY
- CONTEMPORAY BATHROOM
- LOFT HATCH TO LARGE ROOF SPACE - POTENTIAL TO EXTEND S.T.P.P.
- DOUBLE GLAZING & GAS C.H. - REPLACED COMBI BOILER
- GARDENS TO FRONT & REAR - GARAGE & DRIVEWAY PARKING
A beautifully renovated three bedroom detached bungalow in a sought after area close to village shops.
This well presented property offers modern, light airy accommodation and benefits from a fabulous fitted kitchen with smart storage, incorporating a dining area and far reaching views. The sitting room has a wide opening to the dining area creating an ideal family/entertaining space.
The main bedroom has a built-in wardrobe and dressing table. Double bedroom two and good size single bedroom three. Contemporary style bathroom. Part boarded good size loft offering scope for extension subject to usual planning consent. Recently installed combi boiler and smart meter.
Delightful gardens to the front and rear of the property. Large patio area ideal for al fresco dining. Garage and driveway parking.
Vendors are flexible with moving dates.
IDEALLY LOCATED WITHIN 10 MINUTES WALK FROM BOOKHAM'S BUSTLING SHOPS & LOCAL SCHOOL.