- RECESSED PORCH SPACIOUS ENTRANCE HALL - CLOAKROOM
- DOUBLE ASPECT SITTING ROOM WITH BAY WINDOW
- DINING ROOM WITH BI-FOLD DOORS TO GARDEN
- KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM WITH DOOR TO LEAN-TO
- LIGHT & AIRY LANDING WITH STORAGE CUPBOARDS - GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS & A GOOD SIZE SINGLE
- BATHROOM & SEPARATE W.C.
- LARGE GARDENS WITH MATURE PLANTING, FRUIT TREES, PATIO & SHED
- GARAGE WITH WINDOW & DOOR TO REAR - FRONT GARDEN WITH DRIVEWAY PARKING
- SCOPE TO EXTEND S.T.P.P - NO ONWARD CHAIN
An attractive, well-proportioned, detached four bedroom character property set in large gardens in a quiet sought after location, within easy walking distance of Fetcham village and popular schools.
A large hall with original parquet flooring leads to a cloakroom, kitchen/breakfast room with quarry tiled flooring, outlook to garden and door to covered area and enclosed lean-to. Double aspect sitting room with attractive bay window & wide opening doors leading to the dining room with serving hatch to kitchen and bi-fold doors opening out to the garden, offering an ideal space for family living and entertaining.
Light and airy landing, three double bedrooms and a good size single. Bathroom with separate W.C. and loft hatch.
Good size garden with patio, mature planting, fruit trees and garden shed. Side access to front garden from both sides of the property. Garage with door and window to rear. Driveway parking and good size front garden.
SCOPE TO EXTEND S.T.P.P.
NO ONWARD CHAIN