- COVERED ENTRANCE PORCH - HALLWAY WITH CLOAKROOM
- BEAUTIFUL DRAWING ROOM WITH BAY WINDOW
- GENEROUS VAULTED CEILING SITTING ROOM LEADING TO CONSERVATORY
- DINING ROOM & SEPARATE STUDY
- KITCHEN / BREAKFAST ROOM
- 4 DOUBLE BEDROOMS/SINGLE ALL WITH STORAGE (2 WITH VANITY SINKS)
- MAIN BEDROOM WITH EN-SUITE BATHROOM
- FAMILY BATHROOM - DOUBLE GLAZING & GAS C.H.
- WONDERFUL GARDENS WITH SHEDS, SUMMERHOUSE/HOME OFFICE, GREENHOUSE & PATIO AREAS
- GARAGE / STORAGE / UTILITY, GOOD SIZE FRONT GARDEN WITH EXTENSIVE PARKING
***VIDEO TOUR AVAILABLE ON REQUEST***
A well-proportioned 5 bedroom, 4/5 reception room family home with character, set in a superb south east facing plot.
This beautifully presented, spacious home offers a welcoming hall with cloakroom leading to a lovely drawing/family room with bay window and fitted cupboards. Separate study. An excellent extended sitting room with vaulted ceiling and feature gas stove, leads to a large conservatory with doors opening out to the garden. This generous space is ideal for entertaining and also incorporates a spacious dining room. The kitchen has a breakfast area to one end and door to integral garage (currently used for storage & utility room).
Five bedrooms, four doubles and a single to the first floor, all with good storage. Main bedroom with modern en-suite bathroom and separate shower. Vanity sinks to 2 other bedrooms. Family bathroom.
Splendid 108' x 72' gardens with patio areas, summerhouse/home office and attractive loggia. Side access to front garden. Garage and driveway parking for several large vehicles.
HOWARD OF EFFINGHAM CATCHMENT
QUIET LOCATION CLOSE TO SUPERB COUNTRY WALKS