- ENTRANCE HALL WITH COATS CUPBOARD
- SITTING ROOM WITH LOG FIRE - GLAZED DOORS OPENING TO DINING ROOM
- DINING ROOM / FAMILY AREA - PATIO DOORS TO GARDEN
- CONTEMPORARY FITTED KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM
- THREE GOOD SIZED BEDROOMS
- MODERN BATHROOM
- GOOD SIZE GARDENS WITH VEGETABLE PATCH & PATIO
- SUPERB CABIN/HOME OFFICE
- DRIVEWAY PARKING FOR SEVERAL CARS
- CLOSE TO VILLAGE SHOPS AND COUNTRYSIDE- NORBURY PARK & POLESDEN LACEY
A delightful three bedroom semi-detached family home in sought after location. Good sized garden with feature log cabin / home office.
The property is beautifully presented. The sitting room with log burning stove has glazed doors opening to a dining room creating an adaptable space, ideal for entertaining and family living. Superb double aspect contemporary style kitchen/breakfast room with door to garden.
Three good sized bedrooms to the first-floor, two with fitted wardrobes. Modern bathroom.
Lovely good size gardens with a shed, vegetable patch and patio area. Superb, log cabin/home office. Front driveway with parking for several cars and side access to rear garden.
Situated in a sought after location about 15 minutes walk to Bookham Village shops, offering an excellent range of shopping facilities and amenities. The area is surrounded by beautiful countryside including Polesden Lacey, Norbury Park & National Trust Land, ideal for walkers.
IDEALLY LOCATED FOR LOCAL SCHOOLS & PLAYING FIELDS.