- QUIET LOCATION CLOSE TO POPULAR SCHOOLS
- 10 / 15 MINUTES WALK TO BOOKHAM COMMON & BOOKHAM RAIL STATION
- SPACIOUS HALL WITH CLOAKROOM & COATS CUPBOARD
- DOUBLE ASPECT SITTING ROOM WITH FEATURE FIREPLACE & PATIO DOORS TO GARDEN
- DINING ROOM - DOUBLE DOORS TO SITTING ROOM
- FITTED KITCHEN / BREAKFAST ROOM OPENING TO LARGE UTILITY ROOM
- LIGHT AIRY GALLERIED LANDING, FAMILY BATHROOM
- THREE GOOD SIZE DOUBLE BEDROOMS (TWO BEDROOMS WITH FITTED WARDROBES)
- SECLUDED GARDEN WITH ATTRACTIVE PLANTING & PATIO AREAS
- DOUBLE LENGTH GARAGE & DRIVEWAY PARKING FOR SEVERAL CARS
***VIDEO TOUR AVAILABLE ON REQUEST***
A beautifully presented & well proportioned, three double bedroom detached property set in a quiet, sought-after location approximately 10 to 15 minutes walk from Bookham Rail Station and Commons.
This delightful property offers light and spacious accommodation including a good size hallway with cloakroom, cloaks & under stairs cupboards. Double aspect sitting room with working feature fireplace & doors to the garden. Dining room with engineered oak flooring & French doors opening to sitting room offering superb entertaining space. Fitted kitchen with views to the garden, breakfast area to one side and wide opening to further kitchen area / utility room & door to garden.
A light and airy galleried landing leads to three generous double bedrooms, (bedrooms 1 & 2 with fitted wardrobes). Family bathroom & scope to provide en-suite shower room. Loft hatch leading to spacious part boarded loft space.
Attractive garden offering a high degree of privacy with mature planting & patio areas. Double length garage and driveway parking for several cars.
5/10 MINUTES WALK FROM EASTWICK SCHOOL
10/15 MINUTES WALK FROM BOOKHAM RAIL STATION
15/20 MINUTES WALK FROM BOOKHAM & FETCHAM SHOPS