- SPACIOUS HALL WITH CLOAKROOM & COATS CUPBOARD
- SITTING ROOM WITH DOUBLE DOORS TO GARDEN
- FABULOUS OPEN PLAN FITTED KITCHEN/DINER WITH BI-FOLD DOORS TO TERRACE
- SEPARATE UTILITY ROOM WITH INTEGRAL GARAGE
- FAMILY ROOM WITH SINKS & ANNEXE POTENTIAL
- DOUBLE BEDROOM 4 / STUDY
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS & ONE GOOD SIZED SINGLE TO FIRST FLOOR - MAIN WITH EN SUITE
- MODERN FAMILY BATHROOM
- SUPERB SOUTH WEST FACING GARDEN (APPROX 170FT) - HOME OFFICE / CABIN WITH LOG BURNER
- IN-OUT DRIVEWAY OFFERING PARKING FOR SEVERAL CARS
A fabulous 4 bedroom property renovated in recent years to a high specification. Set in delightful, good size south west facing gardens (approx. 170ft) with a high degree of seclusion.
This beautifully presented home benefits from a contemporary open plan kitchen / dining room with under floor heating & bi-fold doors leading on to a terrace, offering a superb space for entertaining and al fresco dining. Separate utility room with door leading to the garage and a door to the garden. Sitting room with double doors to the garden. cloakroom, family room with sinks and bedroom four/ study.
Two double bedrooms and a good sized single bedroom to first floor all with storage, main bedroom with en suite shower room. Modern family bathroom.
The landscaped garden is a delight, facing south west it attracts the sun to the end of the day . There are two sheds and a green house as well as an amazing home office/cabin with log burning stove & patio area. A terraced area across the width of the property offers a peaceful view over the extensive gardens (approx. 170ft) and wildlife pond.
Two minutes walk to local shop. Surrounded by beautiful countryside, only two minutes walk from bridleway leading to the Bookham Commons and Bookham Rail Station (approx. 15-20 mins walk).
NO ONWARD CHAIN