- SPACIOUS ENTRANCE HALL
- GOOD SIZED DINING / LIVING ROOM LEADING TO CONSERVATORY
- KITCHEN WITH SIDE DOOR & VIEWS TO THE GARDEN
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- SHOWER ROOM
- FABULOUS SOUTH-WEST FACING GARDEN - APPROX. 146' IN LENGTH
- GREAT POTENTIAL TO EXTEND S.T.P.P. - IDEAL LOFT CONVERSION
- DRIVEWAY PARKING & GARAGE WITH WORKSHOP
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING & DOUBLE GLAZING
- QUIET CUL DE SAC LOCATION
A spacious, two-bedroom detached bungalow in a quiet sought after cul de sac nestled between Bookham & Fetcham. Great potential to extend S.T.P.P. with a fabulous south-west facing garden.
Offering light spacious accommodation including a good size dining area / living room with sliding doors leading to a conservatory. A generous fitted kitchen/breakfast room with a good array of units and space for a breakfast table. The conservatory opens out to the excellent south-west facing garden offering an ideal place to relax and entertain with indoor/outdoor living.
Main bedroom with fitted wardrobes and double bedroom two with bay window. Shower room with modern double width shower.
Part-boarded loft, ideal for a loft conversion S.T.P.P.
Delightful 146' long garden from back of conservatory, mostly laid to lawn with a patio area and two sheds. Garage with light & power. Good size front garden with driveway parking.
NO ONWARD CHAIN.