- HALLWAY WITH CLOAKROOM & COATS CUPBOARD
- SITTING ROOM WITH FEATURE FIREPLACE & DOORS TO SUN LOUNGE
- SUN LOUNGE WITH DOUBLE DOORS LEADING TO GARDEN
- KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM WITH DOOR TO SIDE GARDEN
- MAIN BEDROOM WITH FITTED WARDROBES
- DOUBLE BEDROOM TWO
- CHARMING SOUTH FACING GARDEN WITH HIGH DEGREE OF PRIVACY
- GARDEN SHED - PATIO AREAS - GARAGE WITH WORKSHOP TO ONE END
- FRONT GARDEN & DRIVEWAY PARKING
A charming two bedroom detached bungalow situated in a desirable location close to Bookham village shops.
This lovely property benefits from a good size sitting room with door to sun lounge offering an idea space for entertaining. Kitchen/breakfast room with outlook to garden and door to side garden.
Two double bedrooms, main with fitted wardrobes. Bathroom & separate cloakroom. Loft access.
Delightful south facing gardens with mature planting, patio areas and shed. Garage with workshop to one end, covered lean to. Front garden laid to lawn with driveway parking.
NO ONWARD CHAIN
10/15 MINUTES LEVEL WALK FROM VILLAGE SHOPS